Life Ragnarok Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
iMusic
yukikaze07
sapakgustomo
awtxzzz15
zycch01
Levine
10 posters

Remodeled Life Ragnarok Online Server Features

Levine
    Levine
    Admin

Remodeled Life Ragnarok Online Server Features Empty Remodeled Life Ragnarok Online Server Features

Post  Levine Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:55 pm

As far as you know I renewed the server, so I am going to change everything around here. Implemented new custom stuffs such as custom maps, and Taken off a lot of wings and going to keep them on a low count, I don't want too many custom wings, on the bright side I am going to implement new items instead of wings, I hope that I can find a new item in exchange for them, I will update this thread as soon as I made new changes.
    zycch01
    zycch01

Remodeled Life Ragnarok Online Server Features Empty Re: Remodeled Life Ragnarok Online Server Features

Post  zycch01 Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:56 pm

nice update Smile and btw the skin of the forum looks good Smile
    awtxzzz15
    awtxzzz15

Remodeled Life Ragnarok Online Server Features Empty Re: Remodeled Life Ragnarok Online Server Features

Post  awtxzzz15 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:30 pm

What time will the game start?
    sapakgustomo
    sapakgustomo

Post  sapakgustomo Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:18 am

SA MGA DI MAKACONNECT DAPAT FULL PATCH ANG KRO NINYO
    yukikaze07

Remodeled Life Ragnarok Online Server Features Empty cannot connect

Post  yukikaze07 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:09 am

huhu... bat ndi ako mkaconnect?? nadownload ko na ung bagong client na 211MB pero ndi nman ako makaconnect.. updated nman kRO ko at pRO... help please.. anyone...
    sapakgustomo
    sapakgustomo

Post  sapakgustomo Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:45 am

kuha ka ng fresh copy ng KRO ung full baps men
    yukikaze07

Post  yukikaze07 Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:56 am

sang site ako ku2ha nun?? ndi ba pdeng pRO?? dba pde nmang pRO ang gamit.... habang downloadan e2... same pa din ba ung mga gamit or back from the start nnman???
    awtxzzz15
    awtxzzz15

Post  awtxzzz15 Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:05 am

sir, kailan magsisimula yung REAL GAME?
    zycch01
    zycch01

Post  zycch01 Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:03 pm

yukikaze07 wrote:sang site ako ku2ha nun?? ndi ba pdeng pRO?? dba pde nmang pRO ang gamit.... habang downloadan e2... same pa din ba ung mga gamit or back from the start nnman???

get the latest sir ragray.net
    sapakgustomo
    sapakgustomo

Post  sapakgustomo Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:42 pm

oo tama ragray.net nga Basketball
    sapakgustomo
    sapakgustomo

Post  sapakgustomo Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:04 pm

last words by levine earlier today, "THE REAL GAME STARTS TOMORROW"
    because of his missing colleague
    what we have now is a BETA server which will eventually be overwritten by the new patcher that is expected to be out tomorrow

"your dead alter ego will resurrect soon"
    zycch01
    zycch01

Post  zycch01 Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:28 pm

sapakgustomo wrote:last words by levine earlier today, "THE REAL GAME STARTS TOMORROW"

I'm hoping for this!

More power! cheers
    iMusic

Remodeled Life Ragnarok Online Server Features Empty ENGLISH RULE in FORUM

Post  iMusic Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:25 am

i would like to suggest to Admin the English rules for posting in Forum because not only filipino are looking for the server for more cleanliness pls write your comment or suggestions in English not in Filipino . . .thx
    Heaven
    Heaven

Post  Heaven Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:48 am

no worries ive already suggested
    sapakgustomo
    sapakgustomo

Post  sapakgustomo Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:34 pm

-deleted-

Last edited by sapakgustomo on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    zycch01
    zycch01

Post  zycch01 Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Hey take it easy the two of you, both have their own point. Be cool.

And it's correct to have a universal langaunge to use so everyone can understand. It's a good practice also. Smile peace all! No flames!

Ifrit
    Ifrit
    Admin

Post  Ifrit Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Don't flame here guys. Warning.
    Don
    Don
    Admin

Post  Don Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:19 am

Would people try broadening they're narrow mindedness? By cleanliness he means uniformity. It's to give respect to the minority of the players in the server. This is not an exclusive for Filipino server.
    sapakgustomo
    sapakgustomo

Post  sapakgustomo Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:11 pm

-deleted-

Last edited by sapakgustomo on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Don
    Don
    Admin

Post  Don Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:52 am

Your one of those who do not understand a symbolism. When he said "cleanliness" he did not mean that the Filipino language is dirty, he simply meant for us to have uniformity. There was no labeling whatsoever. This is why you have to "BROADEN YOUR MIND." The simple reason for you to understand such a simple concept like this and not misinterpreting it into a whole different topic like what you are saying. Yes, minority and majority doesn't matter, what matters is for people to understand you. This is not an EXCLUSIVELY FILIPINO SERVER, this is actually an international server. Being promoted in different platforms through the internet (Facebook, RMS, Forums, etc.) - For you to better understand, if this is an international server, this would mean that it is MORE APPROPRIATE to use the lingua franca of our world which is if you lived a few hundred years back is Spanish but since you live here in our present time, it is now English. It doesn't matter what variety of English you use as we have a few hundreds of them as long as you use it. His English is not exactly the most perfect English I have ever seen and so is yours but it does not matter also because I can already see your point even though the grammar is atrocious. This is a community therefore we should work together to make it better and for all of us to enjoy. Your line of "one language must crumble" is simply an exaggeration. Do you think the Filipino language will die just because we are not using it in a forum? (Now that's something to laugh about) No language needs to die, this is simply for the benefit of everyone. I know for a fact that all Filipinos can understand English and all can express themselves in English no matter how bad or good they are in the language. But most Filipinos are narrow-minded, thinking that its stupid to use English and they'll look like some kind of rich kid or elitist.

I pity you for laughing at the comment of opening your minds. Think about it, where will you be if you kept to your traditions and never accepted any other concept. You would be the same with the others that died believing the world is flat and never accepted the reality that the world is round because they refused to "open their minds" to the truth.

Cheers.
    Yolac*
    Yolac*

Post  Yolac* Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:10 am

i dont care, what do ya feel guys... Lmao.
    Don
    Don
    Admin

Post  Don Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:24 am

^If your just gonna spam then better not reply at all.
    sapakgustomo
    sapakgustomo

Post  sapakgustomo Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:46 am

for me knowing that this is an international server, and hearing from you admin officially.. i'm sorry i will be deleting my comments and to imusic i'm sorry also for my acts
    iMusic

Post  iMusic Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:54 am

dont mind it trauma ^^ im just suggesting a good for all players because majority of players are filipino but we did not know one of this days many players will see the server not only a filipino citizen ^^

-Black
    sapakgustomo
    sapakgustomo

Remodeled Life Ragnarok Online Server Features Empty please help

Post  sapakgustomo Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:17 pm

i attempted to change my hairstyle and suddenly my game window closed like alt-f4; and i can no longer log it in, i already try to fix it in the web site
    reset hairstyle,reset position and nothing happens, i created a new account and surprisingly i can log it in normally.. please help me

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:31 am